Help Playing Video’s
Instructions on how to play and use the video controls are shown below. Click on the image to enlarge it.
If your movie is playing then stopping press the pause button and let the movie download for 30 seconds to a minute and then press play.
Help using Map
Navigating the map:
There are three ways to navigate the map.
- Use the zoom buttons on the map
- Double-click the map, and it will automatically zoom in for you.
- Click on a cluster and the map will zoom to the cluster area.
In order to move left, right, up and down on the map:
- Click & drag the map
Changing Map Views
In order to change the map view (Road View, Historic 6 inch or Historic 25 inch map):
Searching for Crossings:
To search for a crossing, you can do the following:
- Click the “Crossings Near Me” button. Please note that this needs a GPS enabled device to function correctly. It searches for your location & returns crossings near you
- Search for crossings by county or border crossing location. Click the “search crossings” button